Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
The City of Oakland Public Works Department has referred this issue to ACPWA, DRAINAGE. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you for contacting the Public Works Call Center regarding this matter. However, additional information is needed before your request can be processed. Please provide additional information regarding the service you are request. If you are reporting illegal dumping please make sure to provide a description of the illegally dumped items. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.
The City of Oakland Public Works Department has referred this issue to OPD ABANDONED AUTOS, PUBLIC. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Sign up to get notified about your city.
We built SeeClickFix to help citizens connect to their local government. Through this increased communication neighbors and government employees have resolved nearly 2 million public space issues!
We encourage you to go explore the issues neighbors have posted in your community and even report your first issue.