Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
The City of Oakland Call Center has referred this issue to OPD ABANDONED AUTOS, PRIVATE. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank you for contacting the Oakland Call Center, but additional information will be needed before your service request can be processed. Does the trailer have wheels and/ or a license plate number? This information will help us better process your request. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Sign up to get notified about your neighborhood.
We built SeeClickFix to help citizens connect to their local government. Through this increased communication neighbors and government employees have resolved nearly 2 million public space issues!
We encourage you to go explore the issues neighbors have posted in your community and even report your first issue.