2 VotesFix it! Voted!
250 Temple Street New Haven, ConnecticutThere is a sink hole in the diagonal path that crosses the Green in between the two churches (United Church on the Green and Center Church on the Green), slightly behind Center Church on the Green. I almost killed my self on the bike. It is at least 10 inches deep. This appears to be a spot that has to be repeatedly filled. Maybe someday this should be fixed properly.
35 Trumbull Street New Haven, Connecticut
Trumbull St has had it fine cracks sealed but the deeper cracks and holes are not. The whole intersection of Orange ST, Trumbull Street and Exit Three to/from I-91 has deteriorated to the point that large trucks bounce and bang through the intersection—sometimes 3 or 4 "BANGS" per trip.
Cars do OK over this. It is the trucks. It is the worst when they are empty.
8 VotesFix it! Voted!
66 Church St New Haven, CT 06510, USADeep potholes along this whole half block caused by buses· Reported by Matthew Griswold - Town Green Special Services District · Share · Flag Flagged
340 George St New Haven, CT 06511, USAThere will be an Emergency Order No Parking ban on Monday, July 18th. On 340 George St. for asphalt restoration, from 9 A.M-4 P.M.
State And Chapel New Haven, Connecticuthandicap sign is blocked by potted plant, can't see the sign.
3 VotesFix it! Voted!
111 Wall St New Haven, CT 06511, USAThe storm drain from the Plaza manhole near the War Memorial to the manhole on Wall Street is clogged. Please snake the line as soon as possible. Also, the sand and debris needs to be removed from the manhole.
Contact Gregg French, (617) 991-7934, for help locating the manhole in the plaza.
4 VotesFix it! Voted!English Drive In East Rock Park New Haven, Connecticut
Some locations of graffiti in the park:
Along English Drive, going from base toward summit:
1) On a straight section of road after the first switchback, before the bridge, there is a spot of large bright blue graffiti on the stone wall on the left.
2) On rock outcropping on the left, just past the straightaway and before the bridge, some old white and blue graffiti writing.
3) On the stone bridge, on the tops of the walls, orange on the right and purple on the left.
4) Lots of graffiti under and around the archway under the bridge.
5) Old yellow, white, and blue words on stone wall on the left just past the bridge.
6) On the straight section just past the bridge, purple graffiti on road surface.
7) On a rock outcropping on the left, just before the place where the dirt road that leads to the top of the smaller hill meets English Drive, there is purple graffiti.
8) Just past #7, on the right, on a tree at the base of a gravel path, red graffiti on the tree and the trailhead sign.
9) At four places around the switchback just below the cliff rock face, there are white letters and words on the pavement. Two are new, two are older.
10) In the curve just past the cliff rock face, on the left, there is orange graffiti (a heart) on a tree trunk.
11) Just past #10, there is more orange graffiti on the rock outcropping on the left.
12) At the end of English Drive where it meets the Summit road, there is an overlook with a stone wall along the Summit road. Facing over the wall, go around the wall to the right, there is an area where people climb down just a little to sit. There are numerous instances of graffiti on the stones there.
That is all I saw in this section of the park. I will report on other areas when I walk them.